- Want to see more kids in practice?
- Already seeing kids but want to feel more confident?
- Ready to advance your practice and niche in family health?
- Want to be able to say Yes, and feel confident when your client asks you if you'll see their child?
- Loved the Paediatric Online Summit and want more?
- Want to take your practice to the next level with your clients and have the confidence to do so?
- Want ongoing contact with Geraldine throughout the course? Here on Teachable and on Facebook.
- Each Mastery Course will follow on from the next, start at the beginning and discover the lifecycle of the child.
- Weekly online quiz to assess learning and areas of need.
- Outcomes include confidence and increased skill working with children, latests research base and traditional knowledge base increased.
- Access to the *Paediatric Mastery Membership site, *Clinical Insights and *Textbook ( * these are underway with a roll out date of September 2019 and onwards.
Self paced learning
We meet weekly for 6 weeks to discuss the topics presented and have your questions answered
Geraldine Headley is an integrative naturopath, hypnotherapist, herbalist & nutritionist based in Adelaide. She spent 25 years nursing in major hospitals, as well as 3rd-world communities around the globe, specialising in neonatal intensive care and paediatrics. For the past decade Geraldine has dedicated her focus to complementary medicine, not just as a clinical practitioner, but as an educator and mentor. In 2017 she rolled out her highly successful mentorship - The Graduate Program, and has since been nominated for the 2018 BioCeuticals Integrative Medicine Awards, as well as the 2018 Australian Naturopathic Summit Awards as Educator of the Year. Her extensive industry knowledge allows her to easily bring her own experiences into her teaching, which promotes an unrivalled level of authenticity and guidance, confidence and nurturing with just a hint of sass, Geraldine has quickly become one of Australia's most prolific mentors for new graduates both locally and internationally.